Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Bailey

I am completely in love with the entire staff. I trust them with all of my being. I can't say enough positive stuff about them.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Bailey and his nurses (Courtney especially) are the best!! They always return phone calls quickly and answer all your questions. If he doesn't know the answer he will do research and follow up. He has stayed open late for us becuase our child was sick and we were going out of town the next day. He is a good honest person who I trust completely!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Best doctor I have ever worked with. I wish I can find a doctor for me that is as good as he is with our little girl.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Bailey and his staff are very nice and helpful. They always return my phone calls no matter what. And Dr. Bailey and his nurse take their time and answer all questions i have no matter how long it takes. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

He and his staff have always been so helpful. There is never a problem getting to see him on short notice and the waiting is very minimal. Great personality and makes the kids feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Bailey is the best! And his staff is always helpful and friendly. If you need a pediatrician in Lafayette, go to Dr. Bailey. You need to look no further.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Bailey is awesome!! He is very thoughtful, educated and understanding. His staff is excellent and very helpful. Dr. Bailey will often go out of his way to care for your child. He is truely dedicated to his practice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Bailey!! He is very thorough and extremely knowledgable. He has four VERY young children himself, so he understands what you are facing as a parent. In the three years he's been seeing my daughter, there's been only ONE time when I called that he personally wasn't there to treat her (another doctor in the practice treated her instead). If you are looking for someone who will see about your child's health for a long time to come, you need look no further--this is the doctor for you :0)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008