Ratings for Dr. Arnold J. Jacques

FYI: This fellow was criminally convicted and jailed for Medicaid fraud and billing claims fraud. Google his name to see a copy of the court proceedings. A quack and glorified drug dealer who also isn't shy to be a crook.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I would NOT recommend this doctor. He made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I had more knowledge in his field than he does...that says a lot.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

To keep a long story short. When I asked questions of this guy he fumbled for answers. After I started relating my story he began to scoff and sound doubtful about what I was saying. When I stopped and he asked me to proceed I said, I wasn't sure I wanted to since he seemed not to believe me. He then got offended and began to raise his voice asking me if I though everyone had to agree with me. I said no, everyone's got their opinion. I then said, "I don't think this is going to work" and he verbally attacked me. He said, "...you want to leave then leave!" Opened the door to his office for me and the door to the waiting room all the while saying that all he had done was to treat me as a "decent human being"... I went to him for depression. I thank god I wasn't suicidal.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Arnold J. Jacques's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners