Ratings for Dr. Jane Loehr

Dr. Loehr always is a great family doctor. She is willing to dig deep into the question and find solutions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Loehr is an absolutely amazing dr. I've been seeing her since I was 18 years old and I really have no complaints. She takes her time with you, i don't think i've ever felt rushed with her. I was having some serious health issues and 2 other drs had no idea what was going on, but as soon as i saw Dr Loehr she knew exactly what was wrong, and im quite confident in saying that she saved my life. My 18 month old son goes to her as well and shes just fabulous with him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Amazing Doctor! She is not only knowledgeable & compassionate, she takes the time to really assess and ensure you are heard. AWESOME! Thank you Dr. Loehr for everything!! :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Thoughtful, knowledgeable and compassionate. I have never felt rushed, and she is always running on time. Could not find a doctor who could be better. She has been my doctor for many years. When a doctor actually makes eye contact, and listens, it is a gift!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Loehr is by far the best dr I have ever dealt with. She has been my dr for the past 7 years and I have absolutely zero complaints. She is so caring and never makes me feel rushed. She talks through everything and makes sure you understand what she says. She always listens to your concerns. She is truely an amazing dr.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I have seen many doctors in calgary, and Dr Loehr is by far the best. Empathic, patient, and knowledgable--- what more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Loehr is a caring, compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen to all of my concerns every time I visit her. There's absolutely no trace of arrogance in her demeanor. A rare find. She is a gem.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Loehr is compassionate, funny, and always on time which I always find truly amazing. I once asked her how she managed to never keep people waiting and her simple response was that she just schedules less patients each day. I think that really shows how much she cares about patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Loehr is a wonderful, caring and thoughtful doctor. She has an amazing bedside manner and spends the time to discuss your concerns with you. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Loehr is amazing. I have been a patient of Dr. Brandon's for 15 years (also in Dr. Loehr's office) however due to difficulty getting in for appointments I was scheduled to see Dr. Loehr at the onset of my pregnancy. She has been nothing short of wonderful: warm, personable, patient and extremely knowledgable. Many people in Calgary have difficulty finding a family doctor and I feel extremely fortunate not only to have a doctor, but to have one as fabulous as Dr. Loehr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012