Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Wieder

I sat out in the sun a lot when I was younger. Dr. Wieder has helped me with a variety of things associated with the sun damage. My previous dermatologist did a biopsy of a mole, and their lab said it was skin cancer. I came to Dr. Wieder for a 2nd opinion who sent it out to his lab (he only uses the best) and they confirmed it wasn't skin cancer. I have stayed with him and I'm really happy with the way he has helped my skin look young. I like that on his website it states that he is the one who teaches others to do Botox and he only uses the best safest kind.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr Wieder was really great with my teenage son who has acne. He is really a wonderful doctor with a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I went to see Dr. Wieder because I read about him in a lot of women's magazines. His office was first rate. He is very knowledgeable, thorough and kind. He listened to me and I never felt rushed, like I have elsewhere in LA. I will go back for cosmetic services when I need them because I trust his judgement. He actually told me I don't need anything done yet! Imagine that in Los Angeles, a doctor with integrity. He does a lot of cosmetic procedures, but medically, he is the kind of doctor you hope for. Dr. Wieder is a find!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Joshua M. Wieder's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1985)