You may also like

Dr Reyna and his staff are the best. They set such a high standard for all other doctors out there. His staff are always talking to you as if you are best friends. And they remmeber you. Not just a Hi I remember you, but Hi, so how did the (what ever you were talking about last time) go? And Dr Reyna's no different. Smiling all the time, talks to you and not down to you. He's helpful in answering every single question I have. All the other doctors I've spoken to prior to going to him have spoken highly of him. Even my PT knows him and has never met him. He reminds me of a mini celebrity in the medical world.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Wonderful, knowledgeable surgeon! Sone had 2 surgery's by him. Hard to find Good doctors in Vegas. I TRUST him completely!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Reyna was the first surgeon I met in Vegas. He set a high bar for the rest of them, to which the majority have never measured up. Dr. Reyna told me that my dd stop breathing during surgery, but thankfully Dr. Renya was able to revive her & I now have a lovely 4 yr. old. He has a wonderful bedside manner, & continuously checked on my dd while we were in the hospital recovering. Unfortunately, he stopped accepting my insurance so we never saw him again after the 1st post-op visit in his office. If you have him as a surgeon, you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Troy M. Reyna's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "Troy" to "Troy M."

October 20, 2013