Ratings for Dr. Osvaldo C. Anez

Another successful roux en y bypass patient of dr Anez.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This is the second time I have considered Dr. Anez for gastric bypass surgery. I chickened out the first time! Both times I found Dr. Anez to be kind, compassionate, patient and very knowledgeable. I had been considering the gastric sleeve surgery and he explained to me why the bypass would be better for me. His staff is friendly and very personable. As well as exceedingly helpful!! I live about 60 miles from Dr. Anez's office and I can tell you, he is worth the drive. I have friends who have also gone to him for the same procedure and they're very happy with their results, with the Dr. and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Anez and his staff. Thank you for helping me to change my life!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Anez, and his staff if you ever wanted to have weight loss surgery. I had my gastric bypass surgery a little over three years ago and have not be sorry. I have a check up annually at his office to make sure I'm on track. Dr. Anez and his team are their to help and support you so you can be successful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr is knowledgeable but the office is very disorganized. Not sure if I will use him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

The doctor was not willing to listen to what i had to say, was set in his ways and was quick to make a determination without knowing the patient history. Will not go back to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Anez and his staff are very helpful. I had the Realize band surgery on May 12, 2009. As of today Sept. 1, 2009, I have losted 53lbs. I would recommend Dr. Anez to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Amazing Surgeon. Helpful, Compassionate and extremely informative. 100% Recommendation!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Osvaldo C. Anez's Credentials

• Univ Nac De La Plata, Fac De Cien Med, La Plata, Argentina (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA