Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Meese

Top rated Doctor and staff in my book! Very caring and sensitive to my needs. I recommend Dr. Meese as he is TOPS in his field! A rare find in this day and age. Chris Assenheimer

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Meese is an incredibly knowledgable caring Dr. Dr Meese never makes you feel rushed he truly listens to you. I always have and will recommend him as an amazing Orthopedic Dr.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr meese is always nice and friendly and I can always get sn appointment when i need it. The staff is always nice and friendly and everyone is very helpful. They make you feel very comfortable in this office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Doctor Meese along with his staff are very efficient. Doctor Meese is very knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

No one can compete with Dr. Meese's expertise. He is very knowledgeable, very courteous and very professional.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

The staff and Dr. Meese is extremely polite and professional.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Doctor is thorough and always available. He cares about your healing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

As for Dr. Meese, I like him! Had knee surgery and heeled fast. My family goes to him and like him also. The issue I have is with the staff. A few of the ladies have a major attitude. It's hard or me to believe sometimes. Also, the wait can get out of control. Up to hr past appointment time! Crazy. This happened more then once. Left work early and lost money just to sit. But again, I like the Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Almost 3 years ago , one of my friend recommended me to Dr. Meeses because I have few problems after I got involved with car accidents.. He care about his patients, I can say he an excellent doctor. Everyone in the office are very friendly. I would re comment Dr. Meeses to everyone that need help. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Meesse is an excellent dr who took great care of my husband during a knee surgery as well as a rotator cuff surgery he was pleasant, punctual and mostly knowledgeable, and his staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire process we would recommend him and his practice to anyone Thank you the Coughlin clan

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Meese's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ