You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Chen

Fantastic GP - knowledgeable, professional, and affable. Highly recommended! A+

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Tried to call Dr. Chen's office, was transferred to different office, no one ever answered at his office. The persons to answered the phones were at other offices and said Dr. Chen's office was supposed to be open. They transferred me to Dr. Chen's front desk. I got a voicemail saying that the mailbox was full. This is NOT the way to run a medical practice. Even though Dr. Chen gets good reviews, I'm going to choose a different doctor, instead, because his front office is terrible.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Chen is really a great family doctor!!! Strict and to the point especially with your needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a PCP. Cindy the manager/receptionist is AWESOME!! She is very pleasant and would take the extra mile for you. COme one, come all!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Great doctor, truly cares for his patients. i have been sick my whole life and been to MANY doctors, as well as my child. But by far the best doctor I have been to my whole life. Referred my whole family there and they all love him too!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Chen is very detail oriented, well mannered and very professional. Didn't wait long, will go back again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr Anthony Chen, is the " Number One" Doctor in this whole area. He is "AWESOME". He truly listens to your problems and address them head on. My family and I are very greatfull and Thank full for finding him. And he has a Wonderfull outstanding Staff, who will go that extra mile for you.++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Greatest Doctor I have ever seen, and belive me I have been to many, Great staff and never wait in the waiting room more than 5 minutes. So professional and very sweet man. I highly recommend him to anyone in the south bay area. He has really made my health improve

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Anthony J. Chen's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1998)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic GP - knowledgeable, professional, and affable. Highly recommended! A+"

June 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Tried to call Dr. Chen's office, was transferred to different office, no one ever answered at his office. The persons to answered the phones were at other offic..."

October 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162777'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162777'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony J."

April 8, 2012