Ratings for Dr. Corey Dawn Anden

She did an awesome job in testing me. She was very professional and let me know when something was going to hurt a lot as compared to just a normal pain (she did a nerve study test on me) and talked me through the whole thing. She was very professional and nice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Anden was uncaring and cold and rather than explain diagnosis, her head is in the computer the whole time. She seems rather moody, one visit decent manners, the next visit, cold as ice. I found more about my condition on wikipedia than from her. And I'm still not treated. I've had to make an appointment with another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Anden is not helpful at all. She generally does injections only and recommends yoga. If she were such an advocate of yoga then she needs to work at a gym and charge much less fees.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

had no sympathy and totally misdiagnosed. ended up with shoulder surgery less than a month later by a real doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

i have read all the ratings, and I have to agree with every one of them.I have seen her off and on sence 1996. she is a very cold person.But i do thick she knows her job.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr Anden has gone above and beyond to help me. I have crumbling discs in my spine that cause my legs to go numb and hurt like a Mother! The steroids injections help tremendously. She is very smart and has taken the time to address every issue that I have approached her with. She even saw me once when I was in the worst pain of my life with no appointment! I didnt want to go to the er because it cost so much, so she fit me in immediately. She does have a "unique" personality, maybe thats why others dont like her, but I would be in a world of pain without her. I love you, Dr Anden!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

very unhappy with knowledge and attitude. did not offer alternitves or help. referred me back to my general doctor because i wasn't willing to have additional steroid injections after the first two didn't work. Very poor doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Very uncaring. Did not take adequate time to ask questions. Too busy to get to know patient. Miss diagnosed spinal stenosis as a pinched sciatic nerve for 6 months. Has nothing to offer.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

1 O.V. EVERY 2 WEEKS,18 MONTHS OF THE SAME POKE, GETTING THE SAME RESULTS, RESPONSE AND CURSES AS I CAUGHT BREATH CLIMBING BACK UPON THE CHAIR I WAS SITTING WHEN POKED.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Very uncaring and unhelpful with my father's back pain.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Corey Dawn Anden's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

GHI