Ratings for Dr. Burt M. Mashburn

I have not been to a gynecologist in years,recently had examination with Dr. Mashburn and must say I would never hesitate to return. His bedside manner is impeccable, so kind and gentle and explained each procedure. Never felt so at ease. My sister-in-law accompanied me ,and before meeting him said would never go to a male OBGYN,but has now changed her mind.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had a wonderful birth of my second daughter with Dr. Mashburn. He was knowledgable and pleasant and respected my birth plan. I agree with the previous poster about his wonderful bedside manner. I wanted no unnecessary interventions and I had a wonderful natural delivery with no epidural. I would recommend him many times over!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Switched to Dr.Mashburn during the middle of my pregnancy (my previous doctor was an hour away) and i regret it. While he was nice, he didn't seem to care about my needs nor what i wanted. I also did not like that anything i said/asked for he rejected because according to him the baby was okay (without even checking). Currently, going back to my old doctor (before mashburn) starting again this monday. I learned my lesson.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I love both Drs Mashburn and Sawula. Mashburn is very happy and makes you feel right at home. He has an incredible bedside manner. Sawula delivered my first baby and he seemed like he reads a lot in journals and is very up to date on current research when you ask him questions. I don't have a complaint about either one -- I was excited to go back and visit them when I found out I was expecting again!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Love Love Love this office, just found out I am expecting again and looking forward to delivering with Dr. Mashburn again. The entire staff was terrific with both myself as a patient and my family (son/husband) when they came with me to appt's and at the hospital. Can not say enough fantastic things about Dr. Mashburn, Dr. Sawula and the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Made me feel very comfortable, easy to talk to, staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Burt M. Mashburn's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Torrington, CT