Ratings for Dr. Pourang Bral

Dr. Bral offers top line service with quiet efficiency. He explains what needs to be done and why and his approach to price is reasonable. I have already recommended him to others. I appreciate that he sometimes answers his phone himself and that it is easy to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Very good service. Friendly and makes procedure as comfortable as possible. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I still find it surprising that whenever I call he picks up and I always feel like I matter unlike some doctors that make u feel insignificant. What's most important is that no matter what problem I'm having, he does a great job fixing it and always work with me financially.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Bral's conscientious treatment of his clients is commendable' I had an issue with a tooth that had caused me backache and discomfort in excess if 15 years. When I complained of the ailment, Dr. Bral quickly examined the problem and in minutes, my malady had dissapeared. He is thorough and never compromises in the time needed for his patients. He is truly one of a kind and is highly recommended by this patient. George Rush.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Opened root canal, told me somebody will call for next appointment. In a month I went back without appointment, when face was like a pillow. So "dr" told me to wait 2 weeks for medicaid approval. Meanwhile I can't eat, sleep, or function. You see, they forgot to call me in 2 weeks, and forgot to get an approval during this month. Out of 3 crowns installed 1 came out in a week. Another peel little by little leaving open metal surface in my mouth. Will NEVER use this "doctor" again. Not mentioning bogus feelings , when he touched 4 teeth , and applied cement with his finger on them in 4 seconds, just to charge medicaid for his "work", on the initial visit.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Pourang Bral's Credentials

• New York University College Of Dentistry (Grad. 1995)