Ratings for Dr. Daed Nokari

She's terrible

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Does anyone know what happen to Dr. Nokari? Last time I've seen her was in December 2009 and then she was out sick but havent heard from her again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

doctor is high prof. , she do good jub knows what she doing , as i had 4 docors before i see difference between all than can say she is best one , care and knows. always respond to calls or any questions asked.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I KNOW DR NOKARI FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS, SHE WAS UNLUCKY WITHE STAFF BUT NOW FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR SHE HAS VERY PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL STAFF AND VERY NICE RECEPCIENIST.OVERALL SHE DELIVERED MY TRILET NORMALLY ,WHO ELSE IN THE USA HAS THIS KIND OF CONFEDENCE AND THE EXPRIENCE,WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THIS ANGEL,GOOD BLESS HER.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

there is nothing wrong I could say about Dr.Nokari. She is a dedicated Doctor, whom I will continue to see as long as she stays in practice! She is truly an angel! If she ever retires I will be upset to have to find another doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Nokari is a great doctor who is very compassionate about her patients. Yes the wait time is long, but she is worth it. When you get to see her at the office she gives you all her attention and is very patient if you have questions. When she does come late, it is because she is delivering another patient. Those patients that do complain about her coming late should realize there will be a time when they are about to deliver their baby and they expect the doctor to be with them and not at her office. Its only fair to be patient with her. Great doctor who I recommended to many friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Her staff helpful only a few times there was one person that seem a bit off but she is no longer there. I usually have to wait probably 45-60 minutes to see her. Her staff and her are very helpful and she is very knowledgeable she took care of me before during and after my pregancy and she is great. After hours if I call she answers or calls back immediately. Have no issues with her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

despite of all the comments i have read, i love dr. Nokari. i have been seeing her for many years and she recently delivered my son. She is a awesome dr. i trust any diagnoses or medical advice she might give me. i would not give her up as my doctor for anything in the world! if i ever have any more children, she will definitely be the one to deliver my baby! i will admit her staff can sometimes be a little off but it's a small price to pay for such a great dr.!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I always had to wait at least two hours after my appointment time to see Dr. Nokari. My main complaint was that Dr. Nokari did not seem interested in getting my informed consent for procedures. She gave me an ultrasound without my consent, I would NOT have consented. It was not medically necessary, and she didn't discuss any potential risks. She also tried to do genetic testing on my fetus without my consent. If I hadn't pushed for more information on why she wanted to take my blood again, she would have done the genetic testing without even giving me the option to refuse it. When I refused the test, she told me I needed to get the test done, so I could abort the fetus if there were problems. I had never discussed abortion with her, and didn't feel it was appropriate for her to offer me an abortion. Needless to say, I left Dr. Nokari's practice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

While this doc is knowledgable...you feel like you are in a getto office when visiitng her. Her practice is unclean, staff lacking in friendliness (maybe too busy) and you are often left waiting for a lengthy time even when you have an appt. This is likely becuase they are constantly taking walkins even if that means those with appts get delayed. I was most concerned with lack of hygiene in the office. Although this doc appeared friendly..after a couple of visits i didnt want to continue b/c i was too concerned with the lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Daed Nokari's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1983)