Ratings for Dr. John W. Luckwitz

I suffered in pain for years and never had a doctor listen before Dr, Luckwitz. He not only helped me to find a combination that helped me to be able to tolerate the pain and to find freedom but also treated me as a friend, an equal, he truly cares about his patients! this is a long lost trait in nearly all doctors. He is a remarkable man!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

if only all my drs were this great. his staff is kind and knowledgeable. his bedside manner superb. he is highly knowledgeable about his craft. his work has literally saved my life. i can care for my daughter again. i am so greatful to him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I have been to numerous Pain Specialists. Dr. Luckwitz is by far the best pain specialist I have been to. His knowledge and skill are beyond the best I have experienced. I would recommend and have recommended Dr. Luckwitz to anyone that has problems with chronic pain. Tracy Olson......

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I saw dr luckwitz over 12 years ago, got nerve ablation l5-s1.After about 30 days of what seemed like a hot iron poker in my back I woke up one day in NO pain and worked great! Not until a few years ago has the pain started to return. I would love another ablation. I at least got a good few years in of work and a normal fun life. Dr luckwitz was excellent in getting this procedure approved and was good with the meds too. I've referred him to many.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I incurred a punctured lung on December 22, 2005 at the SouthWest Washington Medical Center Pain Clinic (SWWMC), 3400 Main Street,Vancouver, WA. where Dr. John Luckwitz was my physician for pain injections to my back. I drove home and lay down with intermittent distress. By ~8:30 P.M., I drove to the ER room at the SWWMC Complex on Mill Plain Blvd. I told the desk clerk that I had pain in my chest. It was suggested that since I drove myself there, that I see my family physician. I was too weak to leave. I heard whispers of Munchausen's Syndrome (refers to someone who feigns injury to get attention). I waited. In severe distress, I was admitted to intensive care that night with a diagnosis made of a punctured lung and received treatment. On a later day, Dr. Luckwitz indicated that this was a "spontaneous collapse," and if I went after him (with a suit) that he would "drag everything out." This was a departure from the amicable Dr. that I'd known previously. My name is Steve Jarvis.

Submitted November 3, 2013

Horrible front office. My doctor sent three referrals, each of which got lost. Scheduler claimed she called both home and cell phone, I checked both with no record of a call from this clinic-she essentially lied. Not sure why. When I asked why they had not called I was told that if it was so important that I should have called them. Very unprofessional. Still in pain but I will be damned if I will trust anybody at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I just saw this site and noticed the reviews and had to make my own remarks. In any case, I saw Dr. Luckwitz about 6 years ago and he was very nice and knowledgeable. I had to go somewhere closer to where I lived which was the only reason I moved on. He is definitely a doctor I would return to with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Excellent doctor~~takes your pain seriously. Very careful to give pain free shots~~very knowledgable. Donna Aastrom

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Good doctor and a nice man. Having someone who doesn't make you feel like just another patient is nice. Robert Record

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. John W. Luckwitz's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)