Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Yu

Best OB! Very knowledgeable and caring. Feels safe under her care. She Is very busy seeing patients and deliver babies, but still have time to call me when test results are just available at a Saturday afternoon (I did the test on Friday ), she even answer the office phone when the staff is on break. Also she review patient's medical history before sees them, because she still remember my ultrasound result from half years ago. Very professional!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Best OBYN! I would not change her for anyone! Love knowing I'm under The care of a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Yu is awesome! I've been seeing her since 2013 since I had my family planning visit.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

No nonsense easy to speak to. She's always available by phone. She isn't informative and not pushy. She's great! Her new office staff is so much more helpful than the previous.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Deborah Yu's office and the billing agency are TERRIBLE! Seven months ago, we received a bill and immediately sent a check to them. But they sent us the same bill again. So we went to their office and paid the bill in cash. Afterward we canceled the check. But today, after SEVEN months, we received a new bill. The billing agency attempted to cash the check after we had already paid the bill in cash. Do they want to charge the customer twice for the same bill? Their attempt was denied, and now they want to charge us for returned check fee of $25. It is really RIDICULOUS. They should not try to cash the check after we had already paid the bill in cash. It was their mistake. Now they want us to pay for their mistake. We went to the office with the receipt that showed we had already paid the bill. But the front desk just said “you had to pay the new bill. You can call 911.” She also said she had talked with Dr. Yu who said we had to pay for the new bill. TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! We are robbed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I absolutely Love Dr. Yu! She delivered both my children, there is no one else I would have wanted to do so. She is very concerning and easy to talk to. She is an expert at what she does and she does it very well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Best doctor I have ever been to. Even makes follow-up phone calls herself. Very knowledgeable and asks a lot of question as well.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I have many doctors and Dr. Yu is by far my favorite! She is so kind and concerned about your feelings. She takes time to answer ALL of your questions and concerns (and then even asks if you have more). She is knowledgeable and I trust her completely. If she doesn't know about something she will research it in her free time. I have an auto immune illness and she took time to research and study it to know how she could best help me. LOVE this doctor! Sadly I am moving but feel like I could never find a doctor this good again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Excellent and Amazing doctor. She took the time to answer my questions and explained in detail. I only had to wait for 30 min but that's ok considering the time she spends understanding each patient. I will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Excellent doctor. Dr. Yu not just care about my health, and also my feeling. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Deborah A. Yu's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)