Ratings for Dr. Ingrid M. Brown

Dr. Ingrid Brown is very knowledgeable. She cares about her patients and their health . She is just a GREAT person. Luv her to death

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr brown is an awesome dr. If it weren't for her I'd be dead and that is no joke. When I lost my major medical ins I had to quit seeing her. I can't afford two drs. She was always so kind and treated me with respect and never tried to hurry me through. She was also so helping with some of me meds. If they had samples of meds I took she would give me them since I couldn't afford to get them. Very good dr I'd give her an A +++++

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Great doctor. Very helpful. Took alot of time for all the questions that I had for her. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Brown is wonderful. She is very compassionate. I have been a patient of hers for several years now and have never been disappointed. If she doesn't know what is wrong, she will seek advise of other Drs. and won't quit until we are both satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Not enough work experience.Did not consult others.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2005

Dr. Ingrid M. Brown's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Beavercreek, OH