Ratings for Dr. Kristen K. Sherman

I was a long-time patient of Dr. Clever who I was rate as perhaps the best physician I have ever had. I was certainly concerned when he retired and Dr. Sherman took over his practice. I have been extermely pleased with her, however. She seems truly to care about me. When I reported an occassional irregular heart beat during an annual physical, she sent me for a stress test, reported back to me on the test and worked with me to find a medication to deal with the problem. I find her friendly and easy to talk with. I miss Dr. Clever but also will miss Dr. Sherman now that Bay Internal Medicine is closing.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

DAfter being shunted around by doctors who told me I was menopausal, Dr. Sherman researched my medical history and discovered had pneumonia that hadn't been treated. She has sent me to very helpful specialists and her entire office staff has been both kind and efficient. She follows up and checks in.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. Kristen Sherman just took over from Dr. James Clever. There are basically 2 problems with her: - She is not very knowledgable. - She is arrogant beyond belief. I tried to switch to a different doctor in the same practice but she torpedoed it. I have to look for a new physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2005

Dr. Kristen K. Sherman's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16260'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=16260'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;SAN FRANCISCO&quot; to &quot;Menlo Park&quot;

August 29, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Kristen" to "Kristen K."

April 8, 2012