Ratings for Dr. Corey L. Hartman

I love this place. Dr. Hartman is very knowledgeable and knows just what you need. He doesn’t try to perform services you don’t need to make money. So there is a lot of integrity and trust built! He’s honest and passionate about what he does. He also treats his employees well which says a lot about a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

My appointment with Dr. Hartman was absolutely wonderful! He has excellent bedside manners and I would highly recommend him. His staff are all excellent. Dr. Hartman is extremely efficient and professional in all aspects. He is also timely. Unlike some doctors, my son and I were seen shortly after our arrival. I was very surprised that we were seen so quickly because it is so rare to be seen minutes after arriving to a doctors appointment. Dr. Hartman and his staff were very thorough, kind, efficient and professional. Our appointment with Dr. Hartman was well worth the two hour drive. Thank you Dr. Hartman and staff!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

My daughter still has scars from where this doctor treated her molluscum with beetle juice and covered it directly with tape. The ointment essentially causes the skin to blister and is supposed to be washed off after a few hours. When we removed the tape, it would not come off without pulling the blistered skin with it. It was very painful and traumatic for my (then) 4 year old. He should have known better and put a barrier layer of gauze in between the tape and skin. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Hartman has been my dermatologist for five years and has always treated me and my family with compassion and respect. He listens to my concerns, has gotten to know me, cares about me and only recommends what’s best for me and my skin. I trust him with my skin health and with my appearance completely. I have sent countless friends, family members and coworkers and they have all been pleased. I will be a patient forever.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

This doctor only wants your money. He does not care about you as a person or your concerns. He's arrogant and talks to you like you are stupid. I have always wondered how he stays in business, I finally figured it out, he steals peoples money. If you want a doctor who really cares about your well being do not use this man, you will walk out of the office feeling like it's your fault that you have a problem with your skin. He only treats his friends with respect, not just a normal patient.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I thought I had a terrific Dr. in Mr. Hartman and it was I spent thousands with him.I didn’t go to an appointment and he personally called me with an attitude and read me the riot act about other patients that missed an appointment like I called them and told them we were going to miss our appointments and I apologized and told him I would pay the $50.00 for missing that appointment he had his receptionist to pull my file and arrogantly said “you already rescheduled with me. I was to out done he was good but don’t upset him ,Oh yes got the bill and he charged me a $100.00 instead of the $50.00 he charges when you don’t cancel, I had never missed an appointment if I did I called to reschedule he has made me lose faith in dermatologist. He has!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have struggled with Acne Acne Keloidalis Nuchae for about 20 years. I was so embarrassed. Dr. Hartman treatment has improved by condition by at least 75%. It really helped my self esteem, and I am not itching or in pain. He helped me in more ways than he knows. I thank God for giving him the knowledge and the skill. Dr. Hartman is a very pleasant man, which makes me feel comfortable with him. I highly recommend. He is worth the wait....trust me!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been dealing with moderate acne for most of my life and I have been using the skin wellness center for almost 12 months and I am finally starting to see some great results from their products and the staff is great and very helpful with getting this issue cleared up for me!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

From the moment I walked into the office I was met by smiling, pleasant receptionists who immediately set the mood for a positive experience. After only a few minutes wait, a nurse greets you with a huge smile as she escorts you to an exam room. Dr Hartman himself is extremely personable and goes the extra mile to really listen to your wishes and concerns and in turn explains his recommendations thoroughly. All of the staff are super friendly and very efficient. Any procedure I have had done there was explained well and great attention given to make it me as comfortable as possible. I will continue to use and highly recommend Dr Hartman and his professional staff to everyone! I have had the same wonderful experience at both the Homewood and Chelsea locations!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Hartman is the best dermatologist not only in Birmingham, but in the Nation! His staff is remarkable and Dr Hartman is on point. His knowledge is incredible, and I trust him completely with the care of my being. I thank God for him and his staff, they are just awesome. There's No long wait time, and sessions are thorough and complete. He's very competent and troubleshoots issues masterfully. Dr. Hartman has a "GOD GIVEN GIFT", that goes beyond book knowledge! It doesn't get better than that!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Corey L. Hartman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)