Ratings for Dr. Todd J. Freeman

I found Dr. Freeman very knowledgeable, busy but willing to make sure I understood. Also told me to call with any further questions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I went 5 times, each time complaining of pressure and pain in my ear. Gave only cursory exam, totally not listening to my complaints. Didn't run any tests, only a hearing test. After he told me there was nothing wrong, he patronizingly asked "what part of that doesn't make you happy?" I left extremely upset and after finding competent care was finally diagnosed with Menieres Disease (thorough testing was done). I would NEVER go to this man! Arrogant and patronizing are not qualities I look for in a dr.!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

He removed my cancerous thyroid. He explained things well. The incision is very nice. I had no problem with his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

My mom saw Dr. Freeman for 10+ years. Dr. Freeman performed surgery for mouth/throat cancer 2 times prior to a 3rd reoccurrance several years later. When she complained of trouble swallowing and chronic sore throat the 3rd time, he put her on acid reflux medicine and told her to wait a couple of months to see how it worked. 5 1/2 months later, he finally did tests and discovered the cancer had come back. He performed a 3rd surgery 7 months after she first complained. She died 11 months after surgery because the cancer had spread. I feel she may still be alive if he had been more proactive knowing her history.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I have always have excellent care from Dr. Freeman and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

I went to him numerous times to complain about dizziness, his response was "I don't know what is wrong with you it will have to be something your going to have to live with!" I went to another Dr. and he diagnosed me correctly. I had a New Cholesteatoma! TUMOR Jackass!!!!!!!!crappy bedside manner and diagnosis all wrapped up in one! what a winner!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Todd J. Freeman's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

MB Health