Ratings for Dr. Robert Kruger

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Kruger. He listens patiently to all the problems I had every time I see him and never rushed in making decisions. His response in communicating test results is very impressive.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I had my first visit as I am a new patient. I was pleasantly surprised by how Dr. Kruger spent the necessary time informing himself about my medical history. I never felt rushed and was very confortable asking him questions. As with all dr. appts, you will have to wait. This time, I have to say the wait was worth it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Extremely efficient staff that, in my opinion, reflects the dedication of the physician. Always prompt, accurate, and who a doctor who does not rush his patients. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Thorough, knowledgeable, patient and follows up. Have recommended him to many others and all have liked him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Very kind and caring doctor. Some of his staff are hard to deal with and his lab personnel are not good.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Robert Kruger's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)