Ratings for Dr. Shawn B. Baca

I never sat in a dr.'s office ror 2 hours completly ignored.when I asked "how much longer?" I was Told "he was busy".So I sat and watched the office staff go home one by one.It got dark out and I never saw the doctor.When the last office girl was leaving I left also. It was almost 3 hrs. I am handicapped and can't walk, I call that CRUEL!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Patience Pays, you will wait a long time to see this Dr Baca, but when you do he will spend time with you discussing your case and options.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Had an app't with Dr Baca - and the first main thing he talked to me about was that I should go in for Bariatric Surgery, but that you could die with an operation like that. Then his next thing was lipo suction! I went in specifically for a problem with my hand and arthritis. I am allergic to quite a few meds - and he prescribed a medication that my husband said I should not take because of the side affects. I did not feel that he really took the correct time to evaluate me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Very good doctor, but he thinks it's quite all right for patients to wait 60 to 90 minutes to see him. He doesn't arrive in the morning until at least 30 minutes after the first patients arrive. Doctors should be considerate; he is not.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Baca came highly recommended to me by another doctor, and I was told to see him even if he did not take my insurance and I needed to pay out of pocket- because he was "that good." Luckily my insurance covers my visits with him because he is extremely thorough in his review of your medical history and current symptomology, highly knowledgeable about rheumatology and immunology, and extremely caring. Possibly the best doctor I've ever worked with as a patient. My first appointment with him was in the afternoon and there were numerous people in the waiting room to see him as well. I have never been in an office where the patients were so patient...some of them chuckled, exchanging stories about knowing they'd have to wait to see him but how much it was worth it. And it is. Bring a friend, a book or some earphones. When it's your turn the staff will treat you with the best of care and Dr. Baca will spend a thorough amount of time with you. You'll never feel like h

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Shawn B. Baca's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL