Dr. Feraydoon Kohan

Ratings for Dr. Feraydoon Kohan

it seems like they just want to take advantage of patients insurances. He recommends studies there are no needed. Poor knowledge!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Only concern is that i heard from other doctors that although he performs angioplasty - a procedure that tells you where and how much coronary blockage you have, he does NOT open those blockages with stents. Opening the blocked artery should be done during the same procedure but he doesn't seem to do it, requiring another trip to the hospital and wasting time. so i would ask him before you let him treat you for coronary artery disease. Also there was a comment here regarding a patient with a similar story, who did not get their arteries opened by dr kohan and ended up in trouble. That comment seems to be deleted.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

great care, excellent doctor, and very professional staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Kohan has been taking care of my heart needs for the past 4 years. I've never had a problem with his service. To me they have been top notch and I don't want to go to another doctor. I was there yesterday for my 6 month check up and I arrived at 11:30am, my appt was for 11:45 and the doctor saw me at around 11:50, after everythign was done I was out of there by 12:20PM. I did see the staff on their cell phones and PCs but everyone uses a cell phone nowadays. I was on mine as well. Everytime I ask him something and he tells me an answer I feel that he is speaking from past experience and has knowledge in the field. I trust him 100% with my heart.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Absolutely the most unprofessional office staff I've ever seen. Personal cell phone calls while dealing with people, surfing the web and listening to music. 4 hour visit turned into 7 and all the staff did was laugh and kid arround. What they need is a BIG number 1 on the wall. If it was there I would have pushed it so I could get someone to speak english. Doctor disappeared later in the afternoon, so I have to go back for a follow up visit. I guess 7 hours in the office isn't enough time. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ~!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

So far satisfied

flag | Submitted April 12, 2006

Dr. Feraydoon Kohan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1992)