Dr. Andrew Philip Corr

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Philip Corr

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I'm sad to see that this doctor is practicing when there are so many great docs at riverside medical. He is disinterested in hearing what is wrong, bored and annoyed to be asked questions. He should retire and find a new profession.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Corr has a very difficult personality and does not listen with comprehension. I spoke to him over the next two yaers and multiple visits regarding headaches, bluzzy vision and trouble with balance. He refused to do any test and credited all my symptoms to old age. I am only in my mid fifties. After two years of repeated visits and requests for help from Dr. Corr, I was able to visit a new doctor. This new doctor diagnosed my illness as stage four brain cancer. Dr Corr should be sent to jail and throw away the key. At the very least he should loose his medical licence. My new physician plans to report him to the medical board.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!! Dr. Corr SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE! He should go crawl back in the hole that he came from! He is THE MOST IMPATIENT person I have met on EARTH!! Both times I've spoken to him on the phone regarding my moms meds he's rushed me off telling me, "I have to go now" literally in those words! BAD bedside manners. Always rushes us out of the office and has told me, "your mom has too many problems" when all she needs is for him to control her blood pressure! I'm not sure how he got his license to practice but someone should evaluate him IMMEDIATELY!! He gets flustered if you approach him with more than 2 questions as well. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....if you can avoid him...PLEASE DO!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Had a follow up with Dr Corr he's a doctor I think Corr came in and my grandpa asked him how he was Corr went on with a rant for 23 minutes His patients are always complaining about their problems and then he goes home and his wife is ragging on him He went on and on saying obnoxious stuff about patients who are too old should just stop coming in and then talked about his wife eating like pot bellied pig going to the trough We listened politely until my grandpa interupted to say he came to discuss loss of feeling in his left foot Corr didn't say or do anything to address his foot problem my grandpa was having made it clear he was out of time and then left the room and never came back Lady nurse person gave us this website last visit as least they are helpful Now we have to find soemone else to look at his foot thistime ittook 6 weeks to get an appointment

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

This doctor is very impatient has bad bedside manner and thinks he knows it all, so do not expect to have your questions answered because he does not feel he has time to allow you information about your health. Trys to sell DNR instead of explaining options availible for advance directives.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Corr doesn't like to listen to or answer questions. He rolls his eyes if you come in with a list of questions and acts like he's in a hurry to get you out of there.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

This doctor is awful. He is very uncaring and unknowlegable. I think the last person is right. . .he became a doctor out of obligation. The best doctor at Riverside Medical Clinic is actually a Physicians Assistant. . .PA Kubotsu. . .change to him and be happy

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Andrew Philip Corr's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)