Ratings for Dr. Wiley A. Parker

Dr. Parker is excellent. He has a nice bedside manner, very helpful and knowledgeable. He personally calls the patient with test results.I cannot say enough good things about my experience with him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Excellent practice. I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone who has sinus problems and needs someone who will use a practical approach to curing the problems!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I recomend Dr Parker and other members also find Dr Parker to be an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Parker was called in as an ENT consult while I was in the hospital. He had amazing bedside manners, discussed the issues clearly, and definitely put my mind at ease. I can't rate the staff or punctuality right now as he visited me in the hospital.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Parker is an excelent doctor/surgeon. I would recommend him without any hesitation. He has been treating me for over 20 years. His front desk staff is another story. She is rude, incompetent has no business working with the public.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I had gone to my primary care doctor for a reoccuring sinus infection. He kept giving me antibiotics and the infection would go away but always come back. It finally got to the point that my primary doctor said I needed an ENT. I had asked around and I found Dr. Wiley Parker's name in the YellowPages. His office staff sounded inviting on the phone and very helpful. I don't have insurance and they offer cash patient discounts which helped me very much. When Dr.Parker called me back to his office he sounded very nice. He was very informative with my sinus infection and how he could help me treat it. We talked a little bit longer, to make sure I got everything. But as we were walking out he said something to me "Now if you get home and say to your self well I forgot to ask him this or that, you pick up the phone and call me, and we will sit down and discuss it....okay?" I thought that was just wonderful. It made we feel like he really cared. And I will keep going to Dr.Par

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Wiley A. Parker's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162454'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162454'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014