Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Saffran

Amazing doctor, amazing man, such an understatement. He will be missed by so many of us.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Amazing doctor, amazing man. I sadly just learned that he passed away from cancer. He will be missed greatly. RIP Dr. Saffran.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr Safran is the best Dr I have ever been to. I took my My so when he was having significant breathing problems. Dr Safran performed two surgeries on my son and he is doing great. Best of the best!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Dr. Saffran was wonderful with my two children on 2 separate occasions. His nurse was also very sweet w/my girls. It is the check-in person that on both visits was unfriendly. No smile, slow paced & not very helpful with a question about a question on the new patient form. I can understand an off day but she was consistent on both visits. We've dubbed her Ms Grumpy. Everyone else was great.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

My daughter's pediatrician recommended Dr. Safran for her recurrent ear infection she used to deal with it. Years later I have allergy issues and I came back to me. He is very caring, soft spoken doctor. He listens to you and give you several option for treatments and test. I would strongly recommend him for any age patient.I wish all doctors have a fraction of his sensitivity. =)

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr SAffran is a really good doctor. He's a nice guy, very patient, very thorough. He never rushes and he always has a solution for me. I highly rec'd Dr. Saffran.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Saffran is what every doctor should strive to be. He is punctual, has great beside manners and always has time to explain many questions. He is very knowledgeable, quick, confident and very friendly. He has a well run office, and his hand picked staff during the day of surgery is excellent. This medical practice is a model on how all others should run.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

This was the 2nd visit for my 88 year old mother. Dr. Saffran is patient, kind, and treated my mother so well- we felt very comfortable with his manner and knowledge. I would highly recommend him for any ear, nose or throat problem. We had a very short wait time and everyone treated us extremely well.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I don't know how much I paid as the bill hasn't come. My grandson had sinus surgery with this doctor and I had dizziness that was treated successfully. This office is quiet and very pleasant and all doctors fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

He is the best doctor ever. I wish he was also a pediatrician. He is very intelligent and knows what he is doing!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Alan J. Saffran's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)