Ratings for Dr. Nasir A. Mohammedi

Had botox for the first time and loved it. I'm 3o something and getting laugh lines, Dr. Mohammedi used a little of Botox, painless, i feel more confident without them. Also got my underarm laser hair removal. Two sessions and now I'm shaving once a week. Love Dr. Mohammedi, he's so thorough worth the wait and detailedness. Gotta go in on a Thursday when he has the Beauty Parties! His nurse Linh sets them up and does a wonderful job keeping us relaxed and happy.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Just started with this doctor, I have never been to an office that was as thorough as this one before. Its refreshing to be dealt with like a person and not a number. The wait time is a little longer than my last doctor, but he is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I went in to see Dr. Moh for my crows feet. He did an amazing job! I was nervous initially, my first time with Botox, but his nurses and him made me feel very comfortable. The dr is very thorough and not pushy at all. My wrinkles are gone and it looks so natural, my whole family has complimented me on my refreshed look but can't figure out what I have done! I love it! I also ended up getting my neck area tightened by his magical laser machine. i saw results immediately, planning to go back for another session. I couldnt br more happier with the results and the prices are reasonable after shopping for months. my thing is hes board certified and trained in plastics. I waited for 20 minutes but my actual visit was around 60 min, he's very thorough and answered all my questions, worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

The worst botox treatment I've ever received in the 5 years I have been using it. I had more wrinkles & bags under my eyes & a drooping eyelid & partial facial paralysis. I asked for juvederm, but Dr Mohammedi tried to convince me that his matrix laser would be a better choice. It was the biggest waste of money. He did 2 passes on my skin. It's been several months and I look worse. He didn't have any idea what the Brilliant Destinction program was. I didn't get any points or credits to my account. He used 40 units of botox & I normally do 25. He may be a decent GP, but stay away when it comes to Injectables and fillers. There's much more knowledgable doctors around.

Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Mo and his office staff are really friendly, and totally in the modern age using all the latest computer charting and electronic prescriptions that go directly to the pharmacy. He also like using "alternative" medicine when he can along with traditional medicine. I think thats very refreshing.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008