Ratings for Dr. Alvin L. Sermons

I’m writing this review bc I read the two negative comments about Dr. Sermons and am so glad that I continued my research, read additional reviews and decided to make an appointment. On my first meeting with him, I went to his office—yes, I saw the inside of his personal office with his desks and pictures. He sat down and discussed my concerns and medical history. He even chatted about My interests and managed to gently get in that I needed to lose some weight for health not vanity. He was attentive and seemed concerned. The exam was as best and comfortable as it could be. He was great!! I absolutely loved my visit and love knowing that I have a new Gyn. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

I seriously don't know why he has so many positive reviews. I have talked to a number of people who were unsatisfied with his service! He is rude and doesn't seem to care about patients feelings- makes you feel bad if you are against his morals. I wonder if he pays his staff to write nice comments about him. I know someone who was trying to sue him for malpractice. Never again. Please go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Adore is one of the many words that I can express how I feel about Dr Alvin Sermons. If your looking for personalized care and expertise then you have to look no futher. I am immensely pleased and thankful with the care Dr Sermons and his staff has shown me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Sermons is the most amazing Dr. you will find. He takes his time and is very detailed. He is so personable. I would not allow anyone else to deliver my babies.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Sermons. I drive an hour to see him, and trust me it is worth the drive. I wish I had known about him with my first child; however, he is delivering my second child, and I can't wait. He had delivered over 8 of my friends children. I feel safe, comforted, and relaxed with Dr. Sermons. He gives everything to you straightforward.....no doctor talk that no one can understand. I recommend him to everyone. I am even thinking about having a third child just so I can have him deliver my child. He is ABSOLUTELY the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I have been afraid of the o/b for forever and stayed away for years!!!! Dr. sermon is an GOD SENT!!!! IM SO PLEASED with the staff and the doc wonderful!!1

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr Sermons is the best ob/gyn in Atlanta! not only has he delivered my sisters twins, he also is delivered my son and will be delivering my second child in a few months! He is very supportive and tells you exactly how it is no bs! My mother found out she has breast cancer and he is doing everything he can to help her find a great physician and is there for her whenever for emotional support! If you have a problem with him or his staff all you have to is speak up and have no worries it will be solved asap! I have seen him get rid of nurses on the spot for bad attitudes towards patients!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The doctor is very professional and easy to talk with. Shows concern and patience with his patients!! I am glad that he is my doctor and look forward to him delievering my child!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

horrible and most terrifyingly traumatic first visit to OBGYN. Had to walk out before examine even began.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Alvin L. Sermons's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental