Ratings for Dr. Ahmed I. Elnaggar

This guy and his staff treats you like family,caring, concerned , compassionate . Have also seem Lisa just the same so down to earth like a best friend before you keave, and their head nurse, best ever award to this charming sweet lady.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr elnaggar & his staff are AOK with me. He knows immediately my pain & problems & has helped me so much to understand my illness & my depression. I hightly recommend this staff & office to anyone looking for a compassionate caring facility with abundent knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Elnaggar has been my doctor for several years for a reason. He and his staff treat me as though I'm a family friend. I have never been where I wasn't greeted with a smile and everyone spoke to me. He and his assist. Lisa Mathis are always very helpful, caring and willing to listen to what you have to say. Yes, I have had to wait at times but that is gonna happen. But the way I look at it is that if I needed that extra help for whatever reason, I'm glad that they would make that time for me even if it put them having to work later to make it up. So thank you Dr.Elnaggar and staff for everything that you do.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I love going to see DR.Elnaggar because he explains everything to you the way you can understand and not have to ask alot of questions. The staff is great to.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Ahmed I. Elnaggar's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy and his staff treats you like family,caring, concerned , compassionate . Have also seem Lisa just the same so down to earth like a best friend before y..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best Doctor . He takes excellent care of me. Excellent and friendly staff. Lisa Mathis is awesome also."

January 15, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162432'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162432'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014