Ratings for Dr. Arnold Zweig

I had a facelift & a few other things done .. am only 1 week post op but have only positive comments to make about Dr. Zweig & his staff thus far. They have been courteous, pleasant, professional, caring, comforting, & very friendly. They make you feel very relaxed & like you have known them for a long time. Dr. Zweig is on time; he dedicates as much time as you need or want; he actually listens (a lost art); there are no dumb questions, and he has lots of experience. His Office Manager, Anna, is a jewel. When I called his office out of curiosity, I was a bit fearful & not sure if I could really act on my desire. Without Anna's time and friendliness on the phone, I may not have had the nerve to go thru with the consultation. On the day of the consult, Dr. Zweig & Anna spent most of the afternoon answering my list of questions and they are still answering them as I create new lists!! I look forward to my final results, but no matter what, I know they will be there to cheer me on!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I used Dr. Zweig for upper and lower bleph surgery ("eye lift") and am very happy with the outcome. He was very caring, realistic when consulting with me, and called me several times after the surgery. The recovery was easy (I had no swelling or bruising!) and my eyes look very natural - just less tired and baggy. His staff was also very helpful and kind. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. Arnold Zweig's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1964)

AHC