Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Ahearn

What's not to love? I have been seeing Doctor Ahearn for over 20 yeas. My mom has been seeing her for over 30 years. She is conscientious, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. Love, love, love her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I absolutley love Dr. Ahearn.Ive been following her for 20+years. Even if she did not take my insurance, I would follow her anywhere. I highly recommend her. She cares about her patients and gives the best medical I have ever received.I give her a 5 star rating.....and so does alot of other patients.Alot of my friends see her also.She is great!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

She is always attentive, accurate, alert, compassionate, with up-to-date information. She dispenses hope: "if this doesn't work for you, there is more we can try." She isn't afraid of complex health issues.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Ahearn is knowledgeable on all of my questions and gives me all of the time I need. Very compassionate, treats me like a person, not just a number.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She is not only helpful but an excellent physician

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Ahearn is an outstanding physician and surgeon and an incredibly compasionate person.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Patricia A. Ahearn's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Juan Capistrano, CA