Ratings for Dr. Glenn Andrea

Dr. Andrea is an awesome GP. I have seen many doctors in the Health Services Office, and he is by far the best. Dr. Andrea is very caring, understanding, and thorough. I have never had any issues, and frequently see him whenever I am having any issues (a few times per month).

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I find Dr. Andrea to be rather cold, and he's always trying to rush me out of his office in just a couple of minutes. I get the impression that he resents having to treat the unexciting health problems of middle-aged man, compared to those of the university students who make up most of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

This man is by far the best GP I've ever had. It has taken me years to find someone so knowledgable, compassionate, and willing to listen and learn. I trust him completely, he's a really great doctor (and he's a cutie).

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Extremely punctual and a phenomenal physician. Listens carefully and is sensible and caring.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Waited for over an hour in his office only to be shamed and denied help. He was so dismissive, so unkind, and just seemed interested in rushing me out the door. Wouldn't give a requisition for a basic, inexpensive test. Later got the req. form another doctor and found out that I DID need further treatment and could have had serious consequences had I not had the test.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Andrea for almost 20 years and may have waited all of 20 minutes in those 2 decades. He is one of the most non-judmental, compassionate and authentic person I've ever met. Sometimes he prescribed tough love and I left in a huff....only to go back later and thank him for standing by his medical insights. Most modest and best doctor ever. I have left NS and I miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Awesome doctor. Super friendly and non judgemental

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr.Andrea first and foremost is an incredible person. He is empathetic and considerate of his patients. He alsways takes the time to listen and takes immediate action and makes things happen. He is wonderful with my two girls and they are never afraid to see Dr. Andrea

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

A great doctor. He has been our family doctor for many years now and has always been very attentive and caring. I saw a few bad reviews on here, but if you aren't a lunatic hypochondriac then you will be helped by a great doctor. For those people who come to a doctor's office self diagnosed, get off the freaking internet and stop annoying the crap out of doctors. No one enters a police station and says "I was watching Starsky and Hutch, so I'm fairly certain the **** is..." That's just ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr.Andrea is by far one of the best physicians in the Halifax area. He is patient, kind, caring, and direct when he is required to be. At one point I suffered a period of depression, and I often felt like all hope was lost but he inspired me to not give up and I am thankful for that. He educates you as as a client and that puts you at ease. I have NEVER felt rushed and as a matter of fact quite the opposite. You can feel comfortable discussing any concern with him, and you can be assured that he is interested in what you are saying or thinking. He is especially good for anyone who is LGBT If only there were more Physicians like this man our health care program would be wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010