Ratings for Dr. Sandra A. Mathur

Dr. Mathur puts the concerns of the parent first. When I was a new mom at home she called me at home check up on me and my baby. Some may call it a courtesy call, but it truly made a difference I was able to ask for clarification on things previously discussed at her office. She is very understanding and knowledgeable, being a mom herself she's had similar experiences and can relate to the parents. So lucky to have her as our pediatrician!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I am so happy that I switched to Dr. Mathur. Everyone from the front desk to the nurses are very friendly and efficient. Dr. Mathur is extremely caring, has excellent bedside manners, and my kids don't kick and cry when they are in her presence. That speaks volume!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Hands down the best pediatrician we've ever used for our kids. Her staff is awesome and seem to love what they do.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Mathur is an amazing pediatrician! She is caring, listens attentively, and makes you feel at ease. I never feel like I'm being rushed. She always wants to see her patients, even if she has to squeeze my son in. I only wish I had a doctor of my own that was as fabulous as Dr. Mathur. She moved to Diamond Bar, but I followed her there in an instant! Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Sandra_Mathur/reviews#ixzz2QnHCvslt

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Mathur is great with kids and parents too. I would highly recommend her for your children. My kids always ask if Dr. Mathur is the one they will be seeing because they like her and coming from a child - that is priceless. She is caring and listens to your needs. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Mathur is wonderful! She was there when I delivered my first daughter over 12 years ago and she has been our pediatrician ever since. She is so caring and truly takes an interest in each patient. My kids adore her and I am so thankful Dr. Mathur is their doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

very patient and understanding....works great with my toddler

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

very good doctor. i was hesitant at first, but found her knowledgeable and great. recommend to anyone with kids.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I have taken my 3 children to Dr. Mathur since they were infants. She is almost always available, and listens to her patients. The kids like her and she doesn't take any shortcuts. I am always able to get a same-day appointment if my kids are sick. She is one in a million.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

good bedside manner, genuinely loves children, wears flare

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Sandra A. Mathur's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1995)