Ratings for Dr. Selene G. Parekh

I had very involved foot surgery before Christmas and I am pain free and back to running. I followed all his directions postoperative including serious physical therapy. I had to return weekly for8 weeks for bandage change and recheck. He and his staff are absolutely super!!! I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I had a bunion and tailors bunion surgery 5 years ago. He used a huge bracket on the bunion correction that rubbed on my shoes. He also wrapped my foot so tight after the surgery for weeks that it would often turn bluish. I had alot of pain after this surgery where the bracket rubbed on my shoes and the tailors bunion was over-corrected. 6 months following I went to see a different podiatrist and had to have a surgery to remove the bracket and try to correct the tailors bunion. My foot is in worse shape now than before the original surgery with pain cramping and lost balance.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Left me with infection and had to remove implant. Maybe he should have stayed and finished closing wound instead of letting PA do it and going on to next surgery. Clearly states in operative report resident was not available so PA closed wound

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

one of the best in the area. from ankle replacements t bunion.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Parekh is an excellent doctor and a highly skilled surgeon. I had a complicated surgery on my foot and I know people who had other doctors do the same surgery and had poor outcomes. Dr. Parekh told me he would do his part in the OR and I needed to work hard in physical therapy in order to have a 95% recovery. Dr. Parekh certainly did his part in the OR and I worked very hard in physical therapy and I would say my recovery is 95 to 97%. Dr. Parekh never made me feel rushed, he always took the time to answer my questions completely. I would recommend him to anyone who has foot or ankle problems. I feel very grateful that I found Dr.Parekh to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

took care of me, even when my insurance didn't. great bed side manner

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

offered me hope and saved my leg when others gave up on me. fantastic surgeon. answered all of my questions and he drew on me too!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

i was told i would lose my foot. dr. parekh saved it and i am back to work. one of the best doctors in the country.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

excellent care. explained what was wrong with my ankle. even drew on me! would strongly recommend

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Fantastic care. I had a different experience. He explained my condition and options. Would recommend without hesitation

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Selene G. Parekh's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC