Ratings for Dr. S. Scott Tapper

I had Dr Tapper remove a blood clot. After several weeks, I had an office visit where I was informed that I still have a blood clot. I then received a bill from Dr. Tapper. When I contacted his office about the failed procedure, I was told that NO adjustment to the bill would be made. I find this totally disgraceful. In any other business, they do NOT charge you until the product purchased is delivered to you in good working order.

Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Tapper helped my mom and I understand dad's problems. He repaired dad's AAA without a hitch. Dad was home in 2 days and he is back to full speed except Dr Tapper got him to finally quit smoking! He has a great team in the office too. I would def recommend him to anyone with vascular problems

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I had a blood clot that was growing and blocking circulation to both legs. Dr. Tapper performed emergency surgery and saved both my legs and my life. I'm walking great 5 years later! He still follows me carefully with an ultra sound of the bypass graft every 6 months to a year.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. S. Scott Tapper's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente