You may also like

Rate Dr. S. Scott Tapper

Dr. S. Scott Tapper's Ratings

I had Dr Tapper remove a blood clot. After several weeks, I had an office visit where I was informed that I still have a blood clot. I then received a bill from Dr. Tapper. When I contacted his office about the failed procedure, I was told that NO adjustment to the bill would be made. I find this totally disgraceful. In any other business, they do NOT charge you until the product purchased is delivered to you in good working order.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839302].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Tapper helped my mom and I understand dad's problems. He repaired dad's AAA without a hitch. Dad was home in 2 days and he is back to full speed except Dr Tapper got him to finally quit smoking! He has a great team in the office too. I would def recommend him to anyone with vascular problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I had a blood clot that was growing and blocking circulation to both legs. Dr. Tapper performed emergency surgery and saved both my legs and my life. I'm walking great 5 years later! He still follows me carefully with an ultra sound of the bypass graft every 6 months to a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825941].votes_count ]]