Ratings for Dr. Thanaa Nelly Abraham

This is an amazing Doctor! Yes she takes her time, so this isn't a very speedy office, however I would much rather have a doctor who takes the time to listen to me and my concerns and be truly helpful rather than in and out in 5 minutes with nothing resolved.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

While waiting in her office waiting room i witnessed dr Abraham badgering and embarrassing a fellow patient in front of everyone else for no reason at all. Not only was this highly unprofessional it also made myself uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

F*****g lunatic from what I'm reading & 2 pay $250 for 15 pills is mind blowing!!! Any dr. I ever seen at least gives out 45-60 tab and only the first visit is 250 after that it's usually $150 AND THEY SPEAK ENGLISH & DONT ACT LIKE TOTAL SCUMS!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I have been going to this very highly smart doctor for many years. Dr. Abraham knows what she is doing when it comes the medicine and finding out what your illness is. She will spend as much time with you and get all your medical information . I Believe that your bad reviews on her are because you all just want her to give you a medication for your withdraws caused by your drug habit. Dr. Abraham is only trying to help you . I am sure she has heard all your excuses as to why you need more medication , but she is a very smart Doctor and won't fall for it . That why your upset !!! She is a wonderful smart and very nice and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

round 2 of outpatient suboxone treatment with her after 3yrs. I had a full dose of life I couldn't handle and slipped. Made an appointment for the morning:an hr waiting, 40 min of talking , she tells me I'm not sick enough I have to be 24 hrs clean for her to give me the script. ok so my last does was at 930 her office opens at 830 told her id see her then. I want this. Took some NyQuil z... Ez ill b fine in the am. And surprisingly I was! Sniffles runny eyes I can handle this. Get to her office to find there's a urine test waiting for me. No problem so I thought. I had a dirty sample and she told me she wouldn't write me a script! I was 23 hrs clean! She said it stays 6hrs in ur system?! id wait there take another test in a few hrs. 12: she refuses to give me another test tells me I don't look sick enough to wait a little longer. I looked online said it could show up in urine for 1-4days! Told her if I didn't give her a clean sample now I never was. Only got 100 back.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I HAVE BEEN IN THE SUBOXONE MAINTANENCE PROGRAM FOR APRROX 2 YEARS..ONE TIME I ONLY HAD $120 OUT OF $125 AND SHE FREAKED OUT ON ME. NOW SHE REFUSES TO GIVE ME HER TAX ID SO THAT I CAN GET REFUNDED FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY..SHE CLAIMS SHE DOESN'T TAKE INSURANCE..WELL DUHH, I PAY 125-150 EVERY VISIT CASH SO I KNOW THIS..BUT IF I WANT TO GET REFUNDED FROM MY INSURANCE, THEN THATS MY BUSINESS. THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON A PROFESSIONAL REFUSES TO GIVE THERE TAKE ID...CASH..CASH..CASH..O YEA SHE IS ALWAYS LATE, YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SAYING W/THAT THICK ACCENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE IS USUALLY YELLING, AND SHE IS EXTREMELY VEIN. THE SECRETARY IS AWESOME,SO SWEET, BUT IS ABUSED ON A DAILY BASIS BY DR A.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Abraham is a horrible doctor and a horrible individual. My husband and I lost our son-he was stillborn on August 3rd, 2012. I went in to see Dr. Abraham in November as this was my next appointment. This was the first time I had seen her since my son passed away. Well, there are no words for how Dr. Abraham acted. When came in and I started to cry, she told me to stop crying. Then she asked, "Why are you crying, you didn't even know him"? Then she proceeded to tell me that I should "leave this behind me and forget about it and move on with my life". She also said to me, as she was chuckling, "At least you don't have a baby at home keeping you up at night". Then she said, "Maybe he would have been born retarded...you wouldn't want that...people with children who are retarded or have autism or something wrong with them hate their lives and their children and wish their children were dead". This lady is a piece of sh*t.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

I believe she is a good doctor, however, she is not at all accomodating, when it comes to punctuality for her patients. I work a full time job, during the day. I make my appointments for 8:30 am, as that is her earliest appointments. I would say, 8 out of 10 times, she has her office staff come up with an excuse as to why she is going to be up to be late. I can't make my appointments any later, as she does not have late office hours, so I make them as early as possible, and she is continuously late. Yet she has a large sign on her office wall, that if the patient is more than 15 minutes late, they will cancel their appointment and there will be a charge.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Thanaa Nelly Abraham's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This is an amazing Doctor! Yes she takes her time, so this isn't a very speedy office, however I would much rather have a doctor who takes the time to listen to..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "While waiting in her office waiting room i witnessed dr Abraham badgering and embarrassing a fellow patient in front of everyone else for no reason at all. Not ..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "F*****g lunatic from what I'm reading & 2 pay $250 for 15 pills is mind blowing!!! Any dr. I ever seen at least gives out 45-60 tab and only the first visit is ..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this very highly smart doctor for many years. Dr. Abraham knows what she is doing when it comes the medicine and finding out what your illn..."

September 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=162289'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014