Ratings for Dr. Robert Gennaro

Dr. Gennaro delivered my brother 26 years ago, and still cares for all the women in my family now- including me!! I love him- and Chris, his nurse, is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Best physician ever. Truly cares about his patients. One of a kind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I just had my first visit with Dr Gennaro and I loved him! He's knowledgeable, straightforward, caring with a great irreverent sense of humor. His staff was warm and welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Wish I had found this practice years ago.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Thank God for Dr. Gennaro and his sense of humor! If he is not for you fine, but he is a wonderful Dr. who will call you to make sure everything is going well. He is like having a best friend for a Dr. Someone who cares and is quick to attend to urgent or sensitive needs. I recommend him to all my friends saying that he is the best Dr. I have ever had!! I agree he is a ROCK STAR!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Going to see Dr. Gennaro was the worst doctors experience I've ever had in my entire life. He was so insensitive and rude and he even cursed at me several times. Totally inappropriate and unprofessional, unwilling to listen to any concerns. Avoid at all costs. There are so many better OB GYNs out there. And, I agree with the poster below, I think all these positive reviews are fake and written by their office. They do a great job of luring you in and then you're terribly surprised to see what you got yourself into. AVOID!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have been a patient in this practice for 15+ years. Both Gennaro and Cahill are amazing, compassionate and knowledgeable doctors. The office staff is mostly good and the nurses are amazing. Id be hard pressed to ever leave this practice.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I don't often write reviews, but after reading the reviews on here I can't help but wonder if someone in this office wrote these anyonymously. Dr. Gennaro is simply miserable and awful. He tells all of his patients how miserable he is and how he hates his life- not what you want to hear from your doctor. I won't even go into detail about his crude and offensive behavior while he's examining you- I would never go back to see him again. I did try Dr. Cahill after and he's a very nice man. However, I left because I don't want to run into Dr. Gennaro again, he's a miserable old man and I think he's tired of working and just counting down the days until he can retire.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I love Dr. Gennaro & Dr. Cahill. Gennaro delivered my 21 yr old son. Him & Dr Cahill have taken care of all of the females in my family. Dr. Gennaro has a great sense of humor. He helped treat a chronic condition that I have had . He avoided hysterectomy for 20 years. Thanks to Dr. Gennaro and to Dr. Cahill I have become a mother again in my late forties. I have given birth again to two perfect little boys. Thank you Dr. Gennaro & Dr. Cahill! I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

He has been my doctor for 20 years now and I can't say enough good things about him! He has also become a personal friend of mine and my husband's. I wish he was my everything doctor! His front staff is not the friendliest but his behind the scene staff is the best (especially Chris)!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Gennaro talks to you like a person. Not just a patient. No other doctor has ever made me feel so comfortable. He's genuine!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Robert Gennaro's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1983)