Dr. Paul J. Tolentino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Tolentino

I have always felt safe and secure with Dr.Tolentino and his staff! the Doctor tells you upfront your options! And anytime you can call his office they will get back with you. I want to thank them all for the care I got!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

After having excruciating pain that kept me from walking more than about 8 steps I am now pain free thanks to Dr. T. I had a bone spur that had wrapped around a herniated disc and pushed onto my sciatica nerve. Dr. T did a microdiscectomy and now I am able to walk pain free and after about 11/2 month am back walking 2-3 miles several times a week. He is knowledgeable and professional, explains everything in a way that can be understood and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Tolentino and his staff are wonderful! They are extremely knowledgeable and made me feel very good about the decisions I made. I trust them whole-hardheartedly and would recommend them to anyone willing to listen to their instructions. I feel very fortunate to be pain free for the first time years. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

He and his staff are the best at what they do. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Tolentino and his staff provided me with excellent care. I truely believe they care about their patients well being and provide excellent care getting them back on their feet. I recommend him to any one

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Tolentino to anyone. He is one of the best..

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

DR TOLENTINO, OFFICE STAFF AND HOSPITAL STAFF COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY MY FAMILY AND MYSELF!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Tolentino went above and beyond helping me understand my problem, my surgery, and my recovery.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Tolentino was very professional and did everything possible to avoid a difficult and painful surgery for me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Great doctor very helpful and informative!! Sent to to a better hospital that had better equipment to have surgery because brain tumor was so bad:) excellent doc and staff

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Paul J. Tolentino's Credentials

Dr. Tolentino has more than a decade of experience in the field of neurosurgery. He specializes in treating a wide range of brain and spinal conditions as well as peripheral nerve conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Because both of his parents are doctors, Dr. Tolentino grew up observing and appreciating how much a physician can affect the lives of their patients. During medical school, he also benefitted from outstanding neurosurgery role models and mentors. Dr. Tolentino is proud to combine highly refined surgical skills with practical insights about how a patient’s condition affects his or her quality of life. His patients appreciate his honest and compassionate approach to care. Whether patients seek his care due to a straightforward problem or a more complex neurosurgical issue, each receives a comprehensive evaluation and a wealth of educational information so that they can make informed choices about their care. In his free time, Dr. Tolentino enjoys reading, movies and playing the guitar.

• English

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1997)

• P