Dr. Paul J. Tolentino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Tolentino

Dr. Tolentino and his staff provided me with excellent care. I truely believe they care about their patients well being and provide excellent care getting them back on their feet. I recommend him to any one

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Tolentino to anyone. He is one of the best..

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

DR TOLENTINO, OFFICE STAFF AND HOSPITAL STAFF COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY MY FAMILY AND MYSELF!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Tolentino went above and beyond helping me understand my problem, my surgery, and my recovery.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Tolentino was very professional and did everything possible to avoid a difficult and painful surgery for me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Great doctor very helpful and informative!! Sent to to a better hospital that had better equipment to have surgery because brain tumor was so bad:) excellent doc and staff

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I went in for shoulder and numbness in my hand. After a few test he suggested surgery on my neck. In recovery I could already tell the difference. It's has been a year and I am very pleased with the results and all the follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Tolentio and his staff were an example of the way a heath care office should be ran. They were prompt for all appointments, kept me informed and included me in the decision making of my care and overall were very efficient and were the consummate professionals. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolentino and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very good at what he does. Was able to get me into surgery the very next day!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I would recommend him to anyone having neurosurgical problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Paul J. Tolentino's Credentials

Dr. Tolentino has more than a decade of experience in the field of neurosurgery. He specializes in treating a wide range of brain and spinal conditions as well as peripheral nerve conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Because both of his parents are doctors, Dr. Tolentino grew up observing and appreciating how much a physician can affect the lives of their patients. During medical school, he also benefitted from outstanding neurosurgery role models and mentors. Dr. Tolentino is proud to combine highly refined surgical skills with practical insights about how a patient’s condition affects his or her quality of life. His patients appreciate his honest and compassionate approach to care. Whether patients seek his care due to a straightforward problem or a more complex neurosurgical issue, each receives a comprehensive evaluation and a wealth of educational information so that they can make informed choices about their care. In his free time, Dr. Tolentino enjoys reading, movies and playing the guitar.

• English

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1997)

• P