Ratings for Dr. Wesley J. Johnson

He told me he was a "great" surgeon but that he couldn't guarantee that my rotator cuff surgery would be successful. His staff was very nice but he was a little rude with me and his introductory remark to me was "why are you here to see me?" He had read my file so I was taken aback by his question. For a second opinion I went to Dr. Thomas Kim at the Ortho & Spine center who said he could fix it with surgery. The surgery was successful and I now have complete use of my left shoulder with no pain.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Johnson has performed two surgeries for me and each time a total success. I would recommend him completely. He has excellent, caring Staff and his knowledge and care are exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I saw Dr. Johnson for pain in my ankle and tingling and numbness in my hands. I felt confident in the diagnosis of both conditions as he took time to explain the causes and what can be done to help alleviate the symptoms. In addition he is friendly and easy to talk to. Dr. Johnson is my idea of what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr.Johnson is a very kind and understanding Dr. He explained my back surgery to me in great detail. He told me the good and the bad. I had the operation, I am 100% better. The hospital was good but Dr. Johnson made sure that my needs were taken care of. Anyone looking for a great surgeon, give Dr. Johnson a call you will not be sorry..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I. Too came from AZ. I checked out Dr. Johnson way before I needed complete joint knee repacement now. He was trained by the hospital that saved my dad's life twice. His education, traing, experience, bedside manner and great attitudes gives any patient confidence not commonplace to the "Las Vegas Dr. Mentality." I wouldn't trust anyone else with this important surgery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Johnson repaired me Knee. I live in Kingman Az. I was very happy with his down to earth,no nonsense explanation of my problem. He did a great job fixing my knee. The hospital staff was excellent and very caring. I thank my Mother-in Law for insisting I see Dr. Johnson. He performed back Surgery on her 19 years ago. She is active and still pain free. Dr. Johnson is very caring and his entire staff is wonderful. I would go anywhere to have Dr. Johnson fix my bones

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

After waiting through the complicated process of worker's comp, Medicaid, HMO and the rest of health-care politics, I found Dr. Johnson very pleasant, intelligent, informative, straight to the point and I was very pleased with this refreshing change of patient care. I've had excellent ortho care in Aspen, Colorado, where the world-class surgeons I used to work with in the O.R. I rate Dr. Johnson on this same level. What a gem in a city full of mediocre doctors and even worse patient care. Las Vegas is blessed to have Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He screwed up my back surgery,I have extreme back pain and a very painful nerve were he took the bone from my hip,he refused to authorise my dalotin so I went thru withdralls,he didn't care,this was in 2012 ,Dec 29 2014 I was in a car accident and I was told to see him so I did and I waited over two hrs to have him say he doesn't want to get involved,he knows he scewed me up but won't take the blam,Dont waist your time with this jerk

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Long wait never on time.then the DR realy don't care about people will never go back to this clown.WHAT A JERK

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Special instructions he agreed to at last moment didn't follow and started my FMLA from work, he cancelled my surgery at last minute which put me in a bad spot to find another doctor set up another surgery and be back to work before FMLA runs out or I'm fired.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Wesley J. Johnson's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Las Vegas, NV