Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Polimeni

Dr Marc D. Polimeni is not that good. If you have high priced medical insurance he will treat you. If you have regular ordinary medical insurance he can be down right rude and he definitely will not treat you unless you have the top of the line medical insurance. When my employer scaled down our medical insurance policies about 2 months ago he treated me as if I was not worth as much as I was before. I called my insurance company to make sure he didn't get paid because all he did was give me a "you have to learn how to fix things yourself" routine that some NJ doctors do. As I walked out his staff followed along with him because he let them know that my insurance is not that great. They told me I have to call my insurance company to make sure they get paid. I said "OK, definitely, I will do that for you" and as I walked out I was upset of course so I called my medical insurance company to do the opposite. I complained that he did absolutely nothing and I told them they do not have to pay him by law. I gave them every single detail to make sure they knew all the parameters of the situation. Go to a doctor who cares more about you than just the financial aspects.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I found the Dr and nurse practitioner wonderful, however office staff unbelievably rude!!! Rude everytime!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Terrible front desk staff!!! I've being going here for awhile, but I got sick of dealing with the nasty front desk staff! It's unfortunate because the doctor is really nice, but his wife runs the front desk and she is a nasty woman!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Refused to fill prescription for blood pressure meds because it was needed in a weekend. I am 161/105 right now and I have to wait until Monday? What kind of care is that? Absolutely disappointing and very indicative of a Dr. That just doesn't care...why would you make a patient with spiking BP wait two days to refill scrip?

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Do not waste your time. My husband Hus patient over 20 yes. Diagnosed bronchitis-no xray. 3 days later ICU pneumonia!!! Very I'll.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Wait times are over an hour, the staff and doctor are rude, the doctor spends a few minutes with you. He has prescribed medications that I am allergic to he would have known that if he had glanced at my chart.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

He puts a lot of effort into trying to make you believe that he is saving your life and no effort into matters that actually concerns your health. He is undependable sometimes irrational wait times are often over an hour while he does business with drug company representatives. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Doctor is only in it for the Money. Push his weight loss and Hormone Programs. Staff is unprofessional. Doctor is unprofessional .Stay away

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Doc and his staff for years. They are very caring and genuinely care about their patients. Doc saved my grandfather's life about 12 years ago - he went on to give his family another 4 great years. The Nurse Practitioner, S.C., is one of the best out there. She saved my grandmother's life. The whole staff is also very nice and patient. They also have helped me through my bouts of illness with the utmost importance. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Polemeni and his staff are great. I never wait long. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. The nurse practitioner is very knowledgeable, however, she seems to have a narrow opinion of diets. The Dr. saved my life. He takes his time, and is patient with questions from my wife and myself. I recommend him regularly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Marc D. Polimeni's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1986)