Ratings for Dr. Prem V. Khilanani

He had a kind, gentle soul. He's very genuine and passionate about his work.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Didn't Feel good about the doctor. He doesn't explain things properly. He will be in a rush and send the patients out quickly. So, He can see other patients. Cracks jokes on patient conditions and doesn't understand how they feel. I will not refer this doctor to any one

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I found Dr. Prem 3 years ago as I was interviewing oncologists for treatment of my breast cancer. I chose him because of his compassion, concern, sense of humor, and sense of urgency. And in these 3 years he has always been available for me and has answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Khilanani took care of my father while he was dying of lung cancer. We could not have asked for a more caring and involved physician. He could be funny when warranted, serious when needed, and always helpful and concerned. He answered our questions, took into account my father's shortcomings, and basically held our hands during some of the most difficult times of my life. When we needed him most he responded immediately, and with care and compassion. God forbid someone else in my family need his services, but I would never hesitate to recommend him to someone, or to take my own family to him should the need arise.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Have been a patient of Dr. Khilanani since 1993. He is a caring and brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Prem V. Khilanani's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1964)

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI