Ratings for Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO

A very caring and knowledgable doctor in his field. I have recommended him several times. Wish we had more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

He is the best Doctor in his field, as far as I am concerned. I have a liver disease and I feel like I have the best care you can get! I have been to several Louisville area gastroenterologist and I wouldn't be here today he if I had not found Dr. Marsano. Can't say enough good things about him! He really knows what he's doing, and has the patients best interest. Wish other Drs took lessons from him....

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My reg GI dr wanted me to see dr Marsano for a referral to decide approp. RX for my diagnosis, as the usual RX would not be the best for me. My dr staff called for appmt date which was 3.5 mo later as first available....really?? If this was his first avail for a referral, his pt load is too large for time allotted. I have been an RN foe 28 yrs and have MDs in my family, so I am enlightened on some things! Anyway, the day finally arrived, I was first appmt of the day (Monday). Waiting room time about 25min. Waiting room did not have ONE SINGLE thing to read. The person with me sat for almost 4 hrs twiddling thumbs! Called back, put in room...wait...PA comes in,reviews papers I filled out prev. It took forever. personality of a rock from new jersey! Left to confer with dr m., wait.....dr m comes in, sits & begins talking of nutrition in depth, half of which was in Spanish, I'm usually good w accents, not here. No RX (exc vitamins) need flu shot" & return in 3 mo..4 hrs later I left......

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

THIS IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IMMEDIATELY TAKES CARE OF SITUATIONS. DON'T HESSITATE TO SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Luis S. MARSANO-OBANDO's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jewish Hospital Distinguished Chair in Hepatology (University of Louisville); Professor of Medicine

• Spanish

• Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 1984)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 1987)

• Fellow ACG