Ratings for Dr. Larry J. Young

Best Doctor ever. I am a nurse in the OR and he is the kindest, funniest man around. Blessed to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Young has many years of experience and keeps up to date with the latest information in his field of practice. In addition to having been awarded many professional honors, he is smart and practical. I prioritize medical acumen over bedside manner, so I consider Dr. Young's great sense of humor a pleasant bonus.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Best doctor ever. He delivered all my children. His personality is outstanding and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. He is the only doctor that I would give a 10 to if I could rate higher than a 5. I Love Dr. Young!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I'm pregnant with my second child 10 years later...back to Dr. Young I go!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

I LOVE DR YOUNG. I WAS A FIRST TIME MOM AND HE MADE THE EXPERIENCE A GREAT ONE!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr.Young is the best docter I have every had, he care about the person and he is a wonderful man. If I would have had a boy,I would have name my son after this great and caring man.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

DR. YOUNG HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 24 YEARS I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE AND THE LIVES OF MY CHILDREN.I HAVE ALSO TRUSTED HIM WITH THE LIVES OF MY GRANDCHILDREN THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT I CAN SAY TO LET YOU KNOW HOW REALLY GOOD A DOCTOR HE IS IN MY BOOK HE IS A 10

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Been my doctor for about 18 years. Although I don't have any children yet I definitely trust him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Young was better then I hoped he would be. He was always asking questions and answering my questions. He was extremely nice at every visit. The post from 7/29/06 I know about that birth and that is not all true. What happened was actually NOT Dr. Youngs fault. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was always helpful, and for working at two different hospitals and always being on call he sure does know how to put a smile on someones face. He is always smiling and happy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

I feel that my prenatal care and deliveries were in good hands with Dr larry Young for both my pregnancies. Any abnormality in any of my ultrasounds or other test, I was called and scheduled in for an appointment the same day. Given that he works at two hospitals and two different practices, he made himself very available to me as a patient. I was very satified with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Larry J. Young's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup