Ratings for Dr. John D. Smith

Known Dr. John for ages and I can tell him anything. It takes a long time to see him because he listens and spends time with his patients. I trust his medical knowledge and treatments and whenever I have something more complicated then simple sniffles- he always seems to be able to figure it all out. He has a wonderful caring personality as well- I recommend him if you can learn some patience and know it will take a little while but he will give you the same time and respect he gives all his patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for over 15 years. While he is very intelligent and tells it like it is, his service gets worse all the time. In the past few years, I have had to wait over 30 minutes just to get into an examining room EVERY visit. Then I had to sit or lie in the room for at least 20 minutes after that. His nurses are great, but many of the office staff are generally unfriendly. It upsets me that he also prescribes the newest and most expensive drugs every time you go to him, even though the $10 generics would usually work just fine.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

God has blessed me with a caring , Christian Doctor whom I have grown to love more over the years. Always with your health as his first priority, Dr. John has always gotten me well. I have lots of allergies and seem to get sick alot, Dr. John is patient, kind and always willing to spend extra time diagnosing my problem with me. Desire to go to no other Doctor than him, in my opinion , a God sent man. What a Blessing!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. John D. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Kaiser-Permanente