Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Shada

Good doctor and nice lab. However, the front office staff are not "people persons". I'll go to local urgent care on a weekday if I need to be seen on the same day so I don't have to deal with his front office staff.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Been with Dr, Shada since 2012 after moving from New York. He and his Staff are total professionals. The onsite lab is a terrific plus. He listens and talks in a language you could understand and appreciate. He has no problem coming down to your level with your issues. He is a great asset to the Crossville Tennessee area. Thank you Dr. Shada……...Augie Dimarsico

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

We feel very fortunate to have selected Dr. Shada as our physician when we moved here . His care and concern is off the charts....If we need care we get it without long waits. He takes a practical and thoughtful approach to your issues....not just pills!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

concerned, friendly, knowledgeable, great staff, spends time you need

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Very knowledgeable, very concerned. Remembers who you are without looking at info. Doesn't PUSH a lot of pills when other options are available. Best doctor I have found in a long time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I took my son here. He had Lab work done(Great Lab tech) but it took awhile to get results told to us. They had them in but no one available to tell us. They were too busy. It seems like they have more patiences than he can handle.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Shada's knowledge is very evident. I feel like I'm blessed to have found him. His staff takes the time to be very helpful too.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Victor A. Shada's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1996)

Sask Health