Ratings for Dr. Mark Alan Friedberg

Dr Friedberg and his staff where absolutly wonderful. had 2 rips in my retina and he fixed me right up..took me right in and did surgery the same day!!....i'm all good...thx Dr. Mark!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I had a scleral buckle procedure done to repair my detached retina. Under Dr. Friedberg's care, I have made a full recovery without any complications and my vision is (for the most part) back to where it should be. I am very satisfied with how everything turned out and would highly recommend Dr. Friedberg!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

An excellent surgeon I had cataract surgery & couldn't be happier with the results

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

THE STAFF WAS VERY ACCOMADATING IN THE OFFICE AND AT THE HOSPITAL DR FRIEDBERG WAS COMFORTING AND PROFESSIONAL I HAD CATERACT SURGERY ON BOTH EYES NOW I CAN SEE CLEARLY I HAD NO IDEAL MY EYES WERE THAT BAD I REALLY ENJOY TV AND LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AT MOTHER NATURES BEAUTY I WILL DEFINITY RECOMMEND HIM

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Friedberg performed cataract surgery on my eyes. I found him to be professional and thorough in all my meetings with him. I was nervous with surgery, he and his staff put me at ease and kept me informed throughout the procedure. I recommend Dr. Freidberg highly.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Friedberg is skilled , caring, & an excellent surgeon. The help I received with my surgery is such a big improvement. The staff was always helpful & kind. The office large & comfortable. This experience was great due to Dr. Friedberg & his staff. I cannot thank them enough. I even left the office on my follow up visit with a beautiful plant !!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This was the best experience! Dr. Friedberg was very comforting. He always even during the surgery addressed me by name. The office staff was very pleasant and knowledgable. From the time you step off of the elevator until the time you leave you are treated with respectand compassion. The wait time was never more than a few minutes. All checkups after my surgery was done practically the moment you entered the waiting room. All of this and now I can see clearly without my glasses!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Thank you so much for restoring my sight. I see color more vivid and faces more clearly now. You don't realize how much you're missing until you're able to see again. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered and my concerns were satisfied. I'm driving and doing daily activities without glasses. If you ever need any eye surgery go to Dr. Mark Friedberg and request the crystal lense. It's money well spent. Thanking you again. M. Gallashaw

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Thank you for all your knowledge fixing my eye With all the time spending with me and answering all my concerns πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Friedberg saved my eye. He's a skilled surgeon who performed emergency surgery to ensure my eyesight wouldn't be compromised. and his punctuality can't be overlooked.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Mark Alan Friedberg's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Harvard-Pilgrim