Ratings for Dr. Theodore S. Paisley

I had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Paisley at 9:50 AM on October 29, 2012 at the Madsen Health Center. I showed up the appointment at 9:45 AM. By 11:05 AM, I was not seen by Dr. Paisley and was unable to wait to be seen any longer. He does not care about his patients at all and gives priority to those he likes. My wrist continues to hurt and I will never schedule an appointment with Dr. Paisley or any of the doctors at the Madsen Health Center. I wasted time, gas, money, and my insurance will be billed. I didn't even see the doctor, or even receive an apology. Do not go to Dr. Paisley, or go with the expectation to leave feeling worse than when you came in.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I think Dr. Paisley is excellent. He takes his time, explains well and clearly, and always appears knowledgeable. He is friendly and personable. I have recommended him to several friends, who are all now fans as well. Only bad thing is that compared to when I first began seeing him, he now has many more patients, and appts must be scheduled much more ahead of time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Theodore S. Paisley's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1999)