Ratings for Dr. Virginia S. Kelly

Love Dr. Kelly for her professionalism and personalism. She is very knowledgeable and shows genuine care for the patient. Dr. Kelly is a keen listener and further answers questions honestly and very thoroughly. I always felt very comfortable around her and am sad I had to move out-of-state and leave the group altogether. All of the doctors at TRE Medical are truthfully wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Kelly has been my gyno for 18 years. She is excellent and very well respected by her peers. Quite often over the years I have noticed female Dr.s with their lab coats on waiting to see Dr. Kelly -which is a good sign. Always attentive, and makes you feel and know that you are in trustworthy capable hands.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Kelly is an excellent ob gyn. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable, and she has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. She is an excellent listen and gives each patient time and personal attention. I highly recommend her for any age.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Absolutely love Dr Kelly. She is a wonderful gyn. Very helpful, warm, non judgmental and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I love Dr. Kelly she has the warmest bedside manner, down to earth and very kind. Helped me thru a depressive period in my life, discovered I had PMDD (and changed my life with meds) and delivered my last two babies out of four-can't even see my c section scar...beautiful stitching!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Fantastic! Did a beautiful job on delivering my son via C-section! Great bedside manner! Listens well!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Kelly is a wonderful doctor. When I went into early labor with our twins, she sat by my bedside for a solid hour at 1:00 in the morning while she waited to see how I responded to the meds she gave me. Diligent, intelligent, and kind - everything you want in a ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

The best OB/GYN physician. I love her!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Dr. Kelly is AWESOME!! She has a great bedside manner (will answer anything/everything). She delivered my first child and she made my husband and I (who were scared/nervous) feel comfortable and relaxed. She's GREAT!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2004

Dr. Virginia S. Kelly's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)