Ratings for Dr. Robert Philip Fiedler

very professional - top-notch doctor - been his patient for more than 30 yrs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Fiedler is very smart, attentive and thorough. I have seen several endocrinolgists in New York City who quickly rush you out of their offices and don't take a full medical history. Dr. Fiedler listens to what you are saying amd provides excellent medical care. I highly recommend him and his staff is pleasant and they run a very efficient office. Overall, a great experience!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

I love Dr. Fiedler. He is smart, kind and takes his time with you. Plus I love that he values my time and doesn't keep me waiting for an appointment. During my last pregnancy, I went for a quick lunchtime appointment but unfortunately due to traffic, I wasn't going to have time to get food b/c I had to get back and teach a class. Dr. Fiedler made me a sandwich. I don't know any other doctor that would do that for a patient. In addition, his office staff is pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

This is one of the better doctors I've had. He is attentive and he listens and he takes his time with you. He actually treats you like a person and not a patient / symptom. Has he helped me with everything? No. But he has helped and is knowledgeable. One negative is that the specialists he recommends are not always that good, so you may want to research your own. All in all, he is a kind good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Robert Philip Fiedler's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1964)