Ratings for Dr. Mona A. Alvi

She helped me at least for a decade. She is extremely professional and courteous . Inspite of her huge workload she was always been very accessible.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

She helped me greatly! Was though in her evaluation and explained the diagnosis and treatment very well.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Only good words for this doctor. Helped my son and our whole family. Recommend her with all the stars.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I am impressed with this Dr . She has helped me so much . She provided me correct diagnosis which I have been struggling for years . Now I am on right medications and able to do things which I didn't in a very long time . I greatly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER - SHE IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. THIS NUMBER TRANSFERS TO A FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

She did not help me at all. She asked me the same question everyday, which didnt help. She then said I was lying and trying to trick her, honestly she isn't professional. During pur sessions her phone would go off multiple times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

she has really good .She took me through my illness , can't thank her enough

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

No bedside manner, answers her phone, lacks any type of empathy for patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

A so-called medical professional who does not care. Been going to Dr. Alvi since April 2014. Haven't gotten better with my conditions since. She always is quick to increase medication instead of finding alternate ways how to deal I guess. The front desk receptionist is pleasant to deal with. Dr. Alvi seems more disinterest and unprofessional than caring. During my session she was more interested in picking a pimple off her face (no lie) than she was dealing with me. I can't believe that I had received care from her for this long! I'm switching doctors ASAP! It amazes me that she is still in business!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Sits behind a desk looking at her laptop. Very disengaged and appears uninterested. It is a mystery to me why she chose this field of medicine. She is completely ill suited for this profession.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014