Ratings for Dr. Todd Lasner

I recently had a cervical laminectomy to C3-4 prrformed By Dr. Todd Lasner. The results have been dramatic in making my life more manageable. I cannot find enough words to describe Dr. Lasners Expertise , attention to detail , bedside manner and of course his operating skills. Second to none! He's a young doctor with old school doctoring. I have a recovery time ahead of me but with Dr. Lasner and his staff at my side I know all will end well.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Lasner saved my back and may be my life I was diagnosed with an extremely dangerous spinal infection and rushed to Mount Sinai. The situation involved the Head of Infectious Diseases and even CDC trying to figure out what was attacking me. He took control of managing to various teams I really appreciated his bedside manner because when you told this infection could possibly kill you I found myself having a lot of questions and he was more than willing to sit down and explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Lasner performed an anterior cervical discectomy with fusion to my C5, C6, and C7 and is by all accounts the best doctor I have come across in my lifetime. To begin, I chose Dr. Lasner after consulting with a number of other neurosurgeons because I felt that his experience was in a league of its own. Where other doctors had suggested that my procedure would take around 1 hour, Dr. Lasner said my condition required a more thorough procedure. This is exactly what I wanted to hear in that my body was telling me that my condition was not a quick fix, despite what other doctors had told me. Ultimately, my procedure took a few hours and for that I am incredibly grateful to have had the surgery done by Dr. Lasner. His expertise showcased itself immediately in that 1) my pre-existing and longstanding pain immediately went away; 2) I immediately regained the strength I had lost due to my injury; 3) I had zero sense of having just had surgery! Prior to my surgery, I watched so many videos and read so many testimonies of patients throughout the world (apparently not in the Miami area) who were just miserable during their ACDF recovery. Apparently this is somewhat common. In my case, God as my witness, it’s been one week since my surgery and I have zero pain or discomfort associated with the surgery and I am not taking any opioids whatsoever. In fact, I have only taken Tylenol a time or two since immediately after the surgery. This is indeed the ultimate testament to Dr. Lasner’s expertise and is precisely why you should consult with him for your particular needs. Just to be clear, my procedure consisted of opening up the front of my neck, filing away bone spurs and arthritis on my vertebrae, pulling out a few herniated discs and replacing them with donated bone, then fusing three vertebrae together with screws and a plate. Zero pain. Zero discomfort. Simply amazing! The absolute best doctor!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My Brother , 43 years old, was bought in Emergency with a very severe brain swelling resulting a fall. My Brother swelling was insensitive to any drugs terapy and he would have died if dr. Lasner had not made a surgery operation removing two pieces of skull for groped to decrease the pressure of the brain in the skull. Dr Lasner has replaced the skully, 2 months later , with a new operation . My Brother doesn't have any brain damage , he feels good and he has a normal life now. When the conditions of my brother were serious dr.Lasner was always in touch with icu to get updated hour by hour night and day . To me and my family dr. Lasner always had a clear and effective communication this aspect is very important since I am Italian and being the english not my Language. Definitely I recommend Dr. Lasner to other patients .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Todd Lasner is the most educated and experienced in South Florida. I personally have been a patient of Dr. Lasner for a few years, and he and his staff have always expertly and successfully addressed all of my neurosurgery needs. Dr. Lasner performed three major surgeries on me, and I could not be happier with the outcomes. I have to be realistic because I was in a serious accident, but Dr. Lasner and his staff have always been kind and understanding by doing everything possible for me. I highly recommend Dr. Lasner.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Awful experience, still in constant pain after the surgery. It's been a year.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Lasner is an amazing Doctor. I had been is server back pain for 2 years and no one was able to help me. Dr Lasner was recommended to me by a friend. Dr. Lanser recommended tests and figured out what was wrong and preformed a Laminectomy! I woke up feeling wonderful, like a new woman. I highly recommend Dr. Lasner for anyone in server back pain.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

This doctor is ridiculous, he performed a surgery on his back and only did half the job. He now has to go the second surgery, as a famlily member that has to go through the pain of my brothers disk "half surgeries" is horrible. He even left my brother stranded in Miami to wait for a bus in the middle of no where. So I do not highly recommended this doctor. BTW, if you don't have the CASH or MEDICAID forget about getting help because the nurses and doctors sleep as my brother constantly rang his bell for his pain medication.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

This doctor is not good,I had microdiscectomy lumbar l5,s1,,and now my life is ruined,,have in a lot of problems anxiety problems,pain,and he did half the job and left me with support in My back,now everyday I feel like I'm doin,,he did something wrong,,don't recommend him at all,and his staff is unprofessional,they don't take care of there parents well at all...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Amazing doctor, wonderful experience, Successful surgery!!! Anyone with back pain should only go to Doctor Lasner! He reassured me that microsurgery would end my sciatic pain caused by herniated disks in my back. I agreed reluctantly to he surgery. It went really well and I felt safe under his hands. I feel like a new person now. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Todd Lasner's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)